Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful song

I am a HUGE fan of music...it ministers to me in so many ways. There is a girl/wife/mom of 5 kids in our church named Christa Wells who writes and records music. She has written 2 songs that have been recorded by Natalie Grant that are just beautiful, "Held" and her latest "Our Hope Endures" I encourage you to download them off itunes (you can hear "Held" below)! The other that you can hear right now on Christa's myspace (www.myspace.com/arogerswellsproject) is "Weightless." This is a beautiful song about forgivess and saying you're sorry. If you have ever struggled with either of these 2 things, this is a great song to listen to. Beautiful any way you look at it. I play it over and over again. Not sure if you can download this particular song, but she has a CD out that is available on itunes, So Much To Tell You, that she recorded with her sister, Mandy Rogers. And no, Christa didn't ask me to post this! I just really admire her as a person/musician/friend/and mom and just love her soothing voice!
http://

No comments: