Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Availability Update..

I CANNOT believe it, but I only have a couple of Saturday session dates before my holiday deadlines!  The last session I am taking in order to ensure that Holiday Cards and Christmas Gifts arrive in time is on November 1st and I am already booked that day!  

So...here are my available Saturday dates:

Saturday, Sept 6th
Saturday, Sept 13th
Saturday, Sept 27th
Saturday Oct 4th
Saturday, October 18th

Please e-mail me at katiefwilliams@aol.com if you would like to book one of these days!  Of course I am still available for sessions during the week, but those Saturday dates go quickly!

MINI-SESSIONS
Don't need a full session, but just a Holiday card picture?  I will be having a mini-session sometime in September....details to follow.  A mini-session just focuses on getting the "picture" for your card, and any extra is gravy!  They usually last 20-30 minutes.  I will get details to you very soon so keep checking back!

Want to save money on some GORGEOUS Holiday cards??  Check out Ink Spot's Christmas in July sale - up to 50% off of Holiday Cards!  Ink Spot is located in Falls Village off of Falls of Neuse Rd. on the Tookie's Toys side in Raleigh.  Tell Laura I sent ya!

inkspot logoblue.jpg

shapeimage_2.jpg

No comments: