Monday, August 11, 2008

Availability Update..

Update 9/27/08:  My Fall 2008 Schedule is FULL - THANK YOU for all of your interest!!  I have a waiting list if you would like to be added.  The one exception is NEWBORNS!  Make sure you call or email me with your due date so I can get it on my calendar!  If you haven't sent in your session fee, please do so to secure your date!

If you would like a session, I am scheduling 2009.  Saturday dates go quickly, so if you would like one, please contact me soon!

katiefwilliams@aol.com
919-818-7208

Edited to Add: As of September 12th, I am officially booked for the fall 2008 season!  I appreciate your interest and would love to schedule a session for you in January or February 2009!!  I also have a waiting list, if you would like to be added to it!  I am so honored to be this busy.  Thank you!!!

Hello there!  

I have limited availability this fall for sessions with guaranteed Christmas delivery.  Here are the available dates (as of Aug 11th): 

September - booked
October - 2 weekday sessions available, no Saturdays available (except Mini Session Saturday, see below)
November - Saturday November 15th - one session

If you would like a mini-session, to get that perfect Christmas Card picture, I will be scheduling Mini-Sessions on October 4th....e-mail me at katiefwilliams@aol.com to reserve one of the 6 sessions that day.  Details on pricing will be available soon...so check back!!

No comments: