Monday, March 23, 2009

Introducing...

my new little niece, Katherine Ann Callahan, "Katie", named for my sister Meghan Ann, mom Hallie Ann and me :)  I am so thankful to have been flown home by my mom and stepdad to capture this fleeting moment in her life.  I'm in love...


And this is big brother Brooks...one of the sweetest nephews in the world.  He kept telling me over and over again, "I love you, Aunt Katie.  I miss you when you're at your house."  I'm in love...

My mom has taken up knitting :) and went to town knitting cocoons for her two new grandbabies (Avalea Rose pictured in a previous post)...here's a pink one...
and an adorable hat she knitted just for sweet Katie.
I'm so sad they live so far away in Little Rock!!!  I miss them already.  

2 comments:

Julie C Butler said...

Congrats on the new little niece!! She is Beautiful .. just perfect!!
Thanks for the comments on the Canvas! It was a hard decision .. but I have made one!! Now it's a surprise!! I will post them once I get them on my wall :))

christy said...

Awww!! What a sweet baby and big brother too. These are beautiful Katie!