Monday, May 4, 2009

Breathtaking Mother and Newborn | Raleigh Maternity and Newborn Photographer


Hello Sweet Blog Readers!  I am so very far behind...please forgive me if i have not blogged your session yet!  I have been traveling like a madwoman...and there is really no end in sight right now...so i press on!  Here is a sweet maternity and newborn session i did for a dear friend.  I just love how she is truly exhibiting the pregnancy "glow"...  Baby B was baptized yesterday.  I was out of town and missed it, but heard it was a very sweet time.  Congratulations!!







3 comments:

MariaH said...

Such a beautiful family! Love these images, they are great!

Dan said...

Awesome!! WOW! I love your work girl. your clarity and cleanness in your images is something I love!

Great work!

Love, Casey Chappell

Laurie said...

Katie these are absolutely beautiful!!! I can tell through your images how truly happy this family is and the sibling shot is precious! AWESOME job!