Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sneak Peek! | Wake Forest Children Photographer

Oh how I love dowtown Wake Forest!  I have lived in Wake Forest for 10 years now...I just can't believe it!  And this sweet adorable family was one of our first friends we met when we moved here!  We were friends BEFORE kids!  Wow.  And I have been photographing at this "spot" for a couple of years now...I just love it.  The lighting is perfect and I just love the texture on the walls.  I feel like it is a little hidden gem in downtown, that quite frankly, nobody really notices!  So you may see it a LOT on my website, but I haven't found a closer spot that I like more to suggest to families with small children who don't want to travel 45 minutes to Duke Gardens or downtown Raleigh...

Sweet "Kenzie"...

Energetic Jake!
"steal you heart" Miley
She is such a Daddy's girl :)

And getting ice cream is, of course, the perfect ending to a fun photo session!




And last but not least - the family portrait...and Wilkie - there are more where these came from!!  Can't wait to show you the rest!

4 comments:

Misty Jones Photography said...

These are great and look like so much fun!!

april bodenburg said...

Katie these are GORGEOUS... and the kids are ADORABLE! I can't stop looking at the black and white shot of Miley on the bench alone, with the ice cream cone at her side --- I would SO blow that up for my wall! ha! Great job!

Unknown said...

wow, such a lovely family, and fun shots. Love those ice cream images

jane

Allyson said...

Super cute shots Katie - especially love the ice cream ones! Great idea...