Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yes! It's time to think about Christmas cards! :) | Session Availability

I have just been so blessed these past first 2 years of my business with the most awesome clients!  Thank you so much for letting me capture pictures of your beautiful children!  I really do mean it.  It has been such a joy!  

That being said, I am needing to take a little time off and spend time with my own children!  My littlest one will be going to Kindergarten next year, so he is only home with me for one more year..**sniff*.  And this fall I will have 3 boys participating in indoor and outdoor soccer, with some wrestling mixed in there somewhere.  Fall is such a busy time of year for our family.  So I will be taking some much needed time off this fall, starting at the end of August!  

When my little one goes to Kindergarten next year, I will be ramping up the business and be able to work more.  But this Fall and early Spring 2010, I will only be accepting newborns.   I have 2 spots left for FAMILY sessions this summer, so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP!  And you clients whose newborns I have photographed this year....don't worry.  I will be available to photograph their 6 month and 1 year portraits!  

I've had a slew of requests already for me to do your Christmas cards this year.  And YES, I will be having mini sessions THIS FALL.  What is a mini session?  Mini sessions are scheduled back to back, where i can spend about 30 minutes with your children, to focus on capturing that perfect "Christmas card picture".  Individual shots of the kids will be taken also.  I will take one Saturday and one weekday this fall to do these.  So stay tuned to the blog for the announcement!

ATLATNA:  I've also had a request to come down to Atlanta this Fall for mini sessions, which will include Christmas cards.  I plan on doing this sometime in September, so stay tuned for that announcement also!  

Here are some Christmas card examples from last year....

And remember to contact me if you would like to book one of the two remaining Family Sessions of 2009!  One is available the week of July 20th.  The other is Saturday, August 8th.  You can e-mail me at katiefwilliams@aol.com or call me 919-818-7208.





 




No comments: